Finally we start again with iEarth Digital Learning Forum!
The iEarth digital Learning forum is a weekly digital seminar for geoscience educators to share experiences, inspire and learn from each other. It promotes teaching collaborating across the nation and is an important tool to promote an open and innovative teaching culture within the geoscience community in Norway.
Program- Fall 2021
- 23.September: Geotechnics in the Earth Science courses – Louise Wick
- 30.September: SDG Course “One Ocean” – Kerim Hestenes Nisancioglu
- 7.October: (Still available)
- 14.October: Presentation of the SLATE center – Barbara Watson
- 21.October: (Still available)
- 28.October: Arctic Safety Center – Martin Inreiten
- 4.November: The iEarth research group – Anders Ahlberg
- 11.November: DIY weather stations – Harald Sodemann + Field app – Benjamin A. Robson
- 18.November: (Still available)
- 25.November: The iEarth Special – Speed dating with Progress Domains leaders
- 2.December: (Still available)
- 9.December: KURT (UiO), Result (UiT) and Department of Education (UiB) – ?, Øystein Lund and Robert Morris Gray.